Finally! A poultry drinker that allows you to set and forget (well almost). The Dine A Chook Automatic Mains Water Poultry Drinker with Twin Lubing Cup outlets connects directly to your mains water. When the water level dips in the water tank, it will automatically refill from your mains water source.
Fully Automatic Poultry Drinker System
Our fully automatic chicken drinker system ensures your hens will always have access to clean, freshwater. The system consists of a Commercial-grade mains pressure water tank, A Dine A Chook modular drinker outlet and Two Lubing Drinker cups with upgraded floats. Together, the drinker system works to automatically top-up the chicken drinker cups as your hens sip at their water and also refill the water tank directly from your mains water.
Advanced Automatic Float System
At Dine A Chook, we only use the best parts. This includes renowned German Lubing drinker cups. Lubing cups are the best in the poultry industry as they are easy to clean, maintain and they last a very long time. The drinker cups now boast our Australian engineered automatic float system which reliably refills the drinker cups as the water drops. Always ensuring that your birds have access to clean drinking water.
Cleaner drinking water for your backyard chickens
Unlike other popular poultry drinkers, the Dine A Chook System with Lubing Cups keeps the water clean and fresh. The secret is in its water delivery which prevents hens from contaminating their own drinking water with their dirty feet. The prevention of bacteria from faecal contamination means your chickens will have cleaner, fresher water
Why our customers love the Automatic Chicken Drinker:
- On-call water for your poultry
- No more refilling chicken drinkers
- The end to water spillage. The Lubing cups stop hens from splashing water in the coop
- Uses less water, no water wastage
- Freshwater for up to 16 medium hens
- Stop water contamination
- Easy to clean and maintain
How to install
The Dine A Chook Automatic Mains Water Chicken Drinker is simple to install. We’ve simplified the connections so you don’t need plumbing experience or an engineers degree to install this automatic waterer. With all the required parts handy, you will have this up and running in 15 minutes.
- Choose a shady location or a timber fence (or equivalent) out of direct sunlight that will keep your water cool.
- Connect the supplied outlet piping to the base of the Water Tank
- Fit the Lubing Cups
- Determine the height reach of your smallest bird and work out the height of the Lubing cup from the ground. Now mark the timber frame where the mounting plate for the tank will be.
- Fit the tank onto the mounting bracket
- Fit the nylon inlet valve. Now, slide the stainless steel clamp onto your garden hose. Fit the hose firmly onto the nylon inlet valve and clamp securely in place
- Go turn on the water.
*Critically Important – Always monitor for the first few hours so you can ensure the smallest bird in the flock can access the water in the lubing cup. If the bird can not access the water slightly lower the position of the system. Congratulations. You now have the Best automatic mains pressure system installed in your chicken coop – Genuine Dine A Chook.