The Dine A Chook Drum Chicken Drinker is the perfect solution for those with larger flock sizes. Also, if you have a smaller flock, it allows you peace of mind to go away for the weekend and know your hens have adequate hydration.
The single lubing cup with an upgraded automatic float system keeps the drinker cup full of water as long as there is supply. Also, the upgraded float does not require the hens to press on it. The float automatically keeps the cup full.
Dine A Chook Drum Chicken Drinker details
- Large 5.28-gallon capacity
- Fresh drinking water for up to 8 medium hens for 5 days**
- Genuine German Lubing brand drinker cup
- Dine A Chook auto float
- Dine A Chook leak free engineered fittings
- No mess, no leaks
- Almost zero maintenance
- Prevent algae and contamination in the drinking water
Drum Drinker fitting options available:
- Single lubing cup & yellow float
- Single lubing cup & blue float
- External cage extension with lubing cup and yellow float
What is the extension option?
Our extension plumbing allows you to locate the drum drinker outside the coop and have the drinker cup inside the coop. Having the drum outside the cage wire is ideal in instances where room or height is problematic. It also makes it nice and easy to refill the drum.
This Chicken Drinker is truly a game-changer for those who have a larger backyard flock.
**Freshwater for up to 8 hens for 5 days is approximate. Climate and environmental factors determine how much water your hens shall require. Always monitor how much water is in the drum to ensure your hens have an adequate supply.
Shop the full range of Dine A Chook Chicken Drinkers.