The Dine A Chook Large Chicken Feeder and Two Drinkers is a winner if you have a medium size flock of 6-8 hens.
Now you can provide fresh feed and clean water for up to 8 medium size hens for two days.
What’s in the pack?
- 1 x Large 28″ Chicken feeder
- 2 x 1 gallon Chicken lubing cup drinkers
If you have a flock of 6-8 hens, this package means you only have to top up the feeder and drinker every two days. In today’s world, where we all could use a little more time, this is a way to free up so for yourself.
Stop wasting money. Our large feeder and drinker package instantly puts the brakes on wasting money.
- A feeder that stops feed waste – stops feed ending up on the ground.
- Stops feed getting wet – Our exclusive rain hood and gutter keep feed dry.
- Fewer trips to the vet – Our feeder and drinkers by design stops your hens tracing poop into their feed or water. Less contamination equals less sickness transmitted via the feed or water.
- No more rust or replacement parts – Our feeders and drinkers do not rust or have parts that require replacing (other than the drinker cup). As such, you have years and years of reliability and dependability.
- Fewer mice and rats – By design, the Dine A Chook waste-reducing chicken feeder stops feed getting wet or ending up on the ground. Wet feed and waste feed are huge attractions for rodents. Dine A Chook stops both.
Chicken Feeder Specs:
- 28″ high
- 5.11″ wide
- 6-pound capacity
- Feed 8 medium hens for 4-6 days
- Use micro pellet feed, mash and also scratch feed
- Quality Australian Made Construction
- Commercial ASA tough UV stabilized plastic
- Internal anti-thrash paddles
- Deep feed hopper so hens must insert their head into the feeder
- Patented rain hood and gutter put an end to wet feed
- Carry lid with handle
- Molded mounting hooks
- Easy clean removable base
- Keeps feed fresh and dry
Chicken Drinker Specs:
- Height: 21″
- Width: 5.11″
- Capacity: 1.05 Gallon
- Each drinker supplies enough water for two hens for four days – two drinkers supply 4-5 hens for four days
- Simply refill with hose or bucket
- Australian Made Quality
- Durable UV stabilized ASA plastic
- German lubing cup
- Dine A Chook auto float fills the cup as the water level lowers
- Helps prevent algae, bacteria, and mold
- Simple to clean
- Prevents water evaporation
- Stops hens tipping their drinker over
- No more leaks or drips
Invest in Australian Made Dine A Chook feeders and become part of the Dine A Chook family of more than 50,000 backyard chicken keepers. Are you outside the USA? You can shop at Dine A Chook New Zealand, Australia, and the United Kingdom
Proudly made by your mates down under!
We also sell:
- Dine A Chook Compact feeder and two drinkers
Image: Hens love Dine A Chook