Introducing the Big Red Chicken Feeder, now available for customers in the USA! We ship directly from California.
Chickens in the USA are loving the new Big Red Chicken Feeder, and we understand why. This shiny red feeder attracts chickens like a magnet, as chooks are known to be drawn to the color red.
But there's more to our feeder than its good looks. It offers a hygienic solution for feeding your chickens, reducing contamination, preventing water from entering, and minimizing food wastage.
Included in the package:
- 1 x Red Chicken Feeder (720mm tall)
- 1 x Mounting Kit
Features of the Big Red Waste-Reducing Chicken Feeder:
- Feeder provides enough feed to last six birds for four days, depending on conditions.
- Suitable for not just chickens but also turkeys, ducks, geese, and other poultry.
- Made from UV-resistant, industrial-grade ASA thermoplastic.
- Free from contaminants such as lead, BPA, glue, or silicone.
- Patented rain protection with a hood and gutter system to keep the feeding bay dry.
- The no-waste feeding bay includes horizontal and vertical paddles that prevent birds from raking and thrashing, keeping more feed in the feeder and off the chicken coop floor.
- Keeping feed off the floor, along with proper coop management, may help deter rodents, wild birds, and other pests.
- The feeding bay's depth can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of commercially available feeds.
- Built-in rear mounting hooks for easy installation using the included Mounting Kit.
The Dine a Chook Difference: At Dine a Chook, we are not just a business; we are passionate backyard chicken keepers ourselves. We understand the challenges faced by chicken owners and strive to provide effective solutions.
Our products, including the Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers, have undergone extensive testing in Australian backyards, including our own. Our patented innovations and unique design features truly make backyard chicken keeping easier.
We prioritize good coop management, recognizing the importance of a clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water for poultry health. Our Feeders minimize waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor, while our Waterers ensure clean water without spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are proudly made in Australia, supporting local jobs. We use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany, known for their quality in poultry equipment. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Tested in the harsh Australian climate, you can trust that our Feeders and Drinkers will stand the test of time.
As a family business, we value our customers above all else. If you need assistance with your order or have any questions about your flock, We're here to help!
All orders ship from our warehouse in Solana Beach, California USA.
Shipping is free to the 48 contiguous US states (and Washington DC) via registered post. Standard shipping rates apply for all other addresses, with shipping fees calculated at check out.
We use a range of carriers, including USPS, UPS and FedEx. Customers will be provided with a tracking number specifying carrier via email after their order has shipped.
Standard shipping takes 3-7 business days on average, and longer for large packages, remote areas and addresses outside of the 48 contiguous states. Shipping times may be affected by holidays, weather events, industrial action and other disruptions beyond our control.
Four Chickens Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for shipping delays and will not be held liable for late or lost deliveries, including but not limited to any loss or damage resulting from delays or inaccurate delivery estimates.
For goods damaged in transit, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Four Chickens Pty Ltd within 3 days of their receipt as per our Returns Policy (see below). Any transit-related claims made outside of the specified 3-day period will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All decisions made by Four Chickens Pty Ltd in these matters will be final.