Dine a Chook Twin Cup Drum Drinker for Chickens and Poultry with a fully-adjustable steel stand
Suitable for all chicken coops, Dine a Chook 5 Gallon Drum Drinkers provide hygienic water around-the-clock to keep your chickens and poultry hydrated. Designed to keep your coop dry and disease-free, the Lubing Drinker Cups reduce spillage and contamination.
With our adjustable Drinker Stand, installing your Drum Drinker has never been easier. The wide platform provides extra stability and the adjustable-height feature means you can easily customise drinker height for your flock.
- 1 x 5.28 Gallon Drum (black)
- 1 x Dine a Chook Drinker Outlet with 2 Lubing Drinker Cups
- 1 x Steel Drinker Stand with bolts and nuts for assembly and full-colour, step-by-step instructions
- 2 x Dine a Chook Lubing Drinker Float upgrades for automatic refilling
Free shipping throughout the USA (mainland only). California-based dispatch centre.
Features of the Twin Lubing Cup Drum Drinker for chickens:
- 5 Gallon Drum can water 16 chickens for at least 2-3 days, depending on weather, breed, diet etc.
- Automatically filling Drinker Cups provide water on-demand
- Black plastic reservoir deters algae and mold
- Leak-free, drip-free and designed to prevent splashes and spills
- Hygienic design to prevent contamination of the drinking water with faeces, dirt and feed
- Easy-monitoring water level indicator makes this an automatic system - all you have to do is refill the water container as needed
- Commercial-quality Lubing Drinker Cups, manufactured in Germany by the world leaders in poultry hydration
- Upgraded Dine a Chook floats for higher water levels in the Drinking Cups as preferred by chicken keepers
- UV treated for long term outdoor use
- Australian made drum and fittings, German Lubing Cups
Features of the Dine a Chook Drum Drinker stand:
- Durable powder-coated steel with steel nuts and bolts
- Wide platform for greater stability
- Adjustable height to suit all flocks and coops
- Designed for outdoor use
- Suitable for all Dine a Chook Drum Drinkers for Chickens and Poultry
- Stand feet can be pegged to the ground where extra stability is needed (pegs not included)
- Flat packed and ready for assembly
- Complete, easy-to-follow instructions included
What height should my Drum Drinker be?
Situate your Drum Drinker so that the Drinking Cup is just below eye level for your birds. This allows for easy drinking and prevents contamination of the Drinking Cup. Always base your calculations on the height of your smallest bird. Providing a small step such as a brick or paver will ensure that smaller birds can easily reach the Drinking Cups. Monitor your flock after installation to ensure that all can drink comfortably.