The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder and Drinker is the best way to feed and provide fresh water for your flock. Ideal for 2-4 hens, this Australian made Feeder and Drinker Kit is a compact size perfect for small coops.
A Dine a Chook Feeder and Drinker pack will instantly save you time as well as money. How? The waste-reducing Feeder keeps feed off the floor, so you are no longer throwing away feed-dollars or spending time cleaning up spilled feed. Plus the leak- and drip-free Drinker keeps the coop dry, reducing time spent cleaning and money spent replacing wet litter and bedding.
1 x Small Chicken Feeder
1 x Single Lubing Cup Chicken Drinker with a Dine a Chook float upgrade
2 x Complimentary Mounting Kits for timber or metal
FREE delivery to mainland USA with daily dispatching from California.
Small Chicken Feeder Specs:
- 21″ high (535mm) - ideal for small coops
- 6-7 pound feed capacity
- Feeds up to 4 chickens for 4 days
- Can be used by chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys and most other poultry
- Prevents feed waste: Silo-inspired feeding bay with internal horizontal and vertical paddles to prevent thrashing, raking and scratching of feed
- Adjustable depth hopper to suit most commercial feed (pellets, micro pellets, layer mash etc.)
- Watertight design keeps feed dry: Patented rain hood and gutter system
- Removable base for easy cleaning
- Keeps feed fresh and prevents contamination
- Convenient carry handle and lock-on lid
- Superior ASA plastic made tough for the elements and UV treated
- 100 % Australian made
Small Chicken Drinker Specs:
- 21.3″ high (542 mm) - ideal for small coops
- 1.05 gallon capacity (4 L)
- Waters up to 4 chickens for 2 days (depending on weather, diet and breed)
- Can be used by chickens, waterfowl, game birds, aviary birds and poultry
- Top-filling design: Fill in place with a hose or bucket, or carry to the tap with the handle
- Genuine Lubing Drinker Cup
- Dine a Chook float upgrade for automatic refilling of the Drinker Cup to higher levels
- Keeps water clean: Prevents contamination; BPA-, lead-, glue- and chemical-free; resists mould, algae and bacteria
- Keeps the coop dry: No leaks or drips; cannot be tipped over
- Easy to clean
- Prevents evaporation
- Superior ASA plastic built tough for the elements
- Made in Australia (except German-made Lubing Cup)
Australian made Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers are the best investment for your backyard hens. Unlike inferior, overpriced feeders made in other countries, Dine a Chook offers the best in quality, engineering and design, as well as value for money.
Over 50,000 customers worldwide can’t be wrong. Become part of the Dine a Chook family today. It’s the best way to say g’day to your feathered friends.
We also sell individually, the below items:
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers have convenient lock-tight lids that keep feed and water fresh and deter vermin.
Made for natural eating
The Dine a Chook Feeder is the only feeder to support the natural eating behaviour of a chicken. The angular throat is designed to accommodate the curve of a chicken's neck. Our feed hopper contains anti-thrash paddles that prevent chickens from thrashing feed onto the ground.
The best rain hood and gutter system
Say goodbye to replacing wet chicken feed. Our superior rain hood and gutter design virtually eliminates the chance of wet feed from even torrential downpours. So unless the rain comes in horizontally, your feed stays dry.
Genuine Lubing brand Drinker Cups
Around the world, German-made Lubing brand Drinker Cups are acknowledged as the best in quality. We have changed out the float and upgraded them with Dine a Chook exclusive floats to allow even more water in the Cup for your hens.
All orders ship from our warehouse in Solana Beach, California USA.
Shipping is free to the 48 contiguous US states (and Washington DC) via registered post. Standard shipping rates apply for all other addresses, with shipping fees calculated at check out.
We use a range of carriers, including USPS, UPS and FedEx. Customers will be provided with a tracking number specifying carrier via email after their order has shipped.
Standard shipping takes 3-7 business days on average, and longer for large packages, remote areas and addresses outside of the 48 contiguous states. Shipping times may be affected by holidays, weather events, industrial action and other disruptions beyond our control.
Four Chickens Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for shipping delays and will not be held liable for late or lost deliveries, including but not limited to any loss or damage resulting from delays or inaccurate delivery estimates.
For goods damaged in transit, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Four Chickens Pty Ltd within 3 days of their receipt as per our Returns Policy (see below). Any transit-related claims made outside of the specified 3-day period will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All decisions made by Four Chickens Pty Ltd in these matters will be final.
3 Year Warranty on Feeder and Drinker body (Ts & Cs apply); 1 Year Warranty on Lubing Drinker Cups