Save money immediately with a Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder. The Feeder that stops feed wastage and so much more.
Buy bulk and save with a Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder Six Pack.
Free shipping throughout mainland USA. Quick dispatch from our California warehouse.
Small Chicken Feeder - Six Pack:
- 6-7 lb feed capacity per unit (depending on feed type)
- Six Feeders will feed up to 24 chickens for 4 days or 12 chickens for 8 days
- Each unit is 21" tall - ideal for small chicken coops
- Suitable for chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, bantams and other poultry
- Free Mounting Kit for timber or metal.
Featuring rear moulded mounting hooks, the design is easy to install in minutes. Plus all our Feeders come with our free Dine a Chook Mounting Kit.
Benefits of the Dine a Chook Small Chicken Feeder:
- 100 % Australian made
- Reduce feed waste: Silo-inspired feeding bay keeps feed in the Feeder and off the floor; internal paddles prevent raking and thrashing; makes the coop less attractive to rats
- Prevent contamination: Chickens cannot stand in the feed; no glues; BPA- and lead-free
- Keep feed dry: Water-tight design; no screws or leak-points; patented rain cover and gutter system
- Designed for convenience: Carry handle; lock-on lid; top filling
- Easy to install: FREE mounting kit included (for timber or metal); moulded rear mounting hoops
- Built for outdoor use: UV treated; made from commercial-grade ASA plastic; 3 year warranty (Ts & Cs apply)
- Free shipping from our Solana Beach warehouse, California
Stop wasted feed
The Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder is made to save you money by reducing feed wastage instantly.
Our silo-inspired feeding bay uses both horizontal and verticle paddle technology to prevent chickens thrashing and raking their feed. This means almost zero feed on the ground, where it is wasted. You don't want spilled feed in the chicken coop because it will become contaminated with faeces, spreading disease, as well as attracting rodents and other pests.
To take full advantage of the waste-reducing features of a Dine a Chook Feeder, we recommend choosing a pellet feed or a mash. Scratch mix, with all the different grains, encourages selective feeding, where chickens only eat the feed ingredients that they like. This feeding behaviour stops your chickens from getting a balanced diet containing all the nutrients they need, and decreases the effectiveness of waste-reducing feeders.
Patented rain cover and gutter system
Wet feed is wasted feed, so keeping feed dry is important. Designed for Australia's tropical rainfall, the Dine a Chook rain hood and gutter system keeps the feed and feeding bay dry even in the most torrential downpours. Plus, the design is water-tight, with no screws or joints that leak. So regardless of weather conditions, you can count on Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders to keep the rain out.
Deter rodents in the chicken coop
No matter what the marketing says, there is no such thing as a rodent-proof chicken feeder. Even a rodent-resistant chicken feeder isn't failsafe.
But rodents are attracted to chicken coops by easily accessible food. So the best solution is to stop rodents from getting into your chicken coop in the first place! By keeping feed off the ground and preventing waste, a Dine a Chook Feeder makes the chicken coop less attractive to rats and mice.
Install your Dine a Chook Automatic ASA Feeder in minutes. The supplied Mounting Kit allows you to fit your feeder onto timber and metal. Mounting Kits for cage wire can also be purchased here.
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face and our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in Australian backyards, including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia. Our products are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee.
As a family business, the most important thing to us is our customers. Do you have a question? Would you like help with an order? Please contact us.