Dine a Chook Chicken Drinkers provide fresh drinking water on demand for your chickens and poultry. Designed to prevent contamination of the drinking water, a Lubing Cup Drinker helps keep chickens healthier by providing cleaner water.
2 x Dine a Chook Chicken Drinkers (21.3" tall)
4 x Lubing Cup outlets (2 per Drinker)
4 x Upgraded Dine a Chook floats (for Lubing Cups)
2 x Complimentary Mounting Kits
Mounting Hardware for Wire Mesh, e.g. cage wire, can be purchased separately.
Features of the Dine a Chook 1 Gallon Chicken Drinker
- Made in Australia
- Genuine German Lubing Cups
- 1.05 gallon capacity provides water for 4 hens for 2 days (depending on weather, breed, diet etc.)
- Keeps water clean: Chickens cannot stand in the water; protected reservoir with lock-on lid
- No contamination: Glue- and rust-free; no lead or BPA; discourages algae and mold
- Keeps the coop dry: Leak- and drip-free; prevents spillage and splashes
- Top-filling design: Fill in place with a hose or watering can; convenient carry handle
- Lubing Cups automatically refill: Exclusive float upgrade provided for higher water levels in the Cup, as preferred by chicken keepers
- Built to last: Commercial-grade ASA thermoplastic; UV treated; designed for long term outdoor use
- FREE Mounting Kit for easy installation: Custom-made steel brackets and screws (for timber or metal) provided - all you need is a drill!
- FREE shipping to mainland USA; dispatches from California for quicker delivery
- Warranty: 3 years on Drinkers; 1 year on Lubing Cups
How the Dine a Chook Drinker works
Once the Poultry Drinker is installed, you simply fill with water and secure the lid. The automatic Lubing Cup with our upgraded float fills with water, ready for use immediately.
Provide clean water for healthy hens
If given the chance, chickens will walk in their water dish and scratch litter or dirt into it. This contaminates the drinking water with poop as well as bacteria, parasites and disease. In fact, dirty drinking water is a common cause of illness in the chicken coop.
For healthy hens, providing clean, fresh water is essential. As well as a 100 % protected water reservoir, a Dine a Chook Drinker is designed so that it is impossible for hens to walk in the water. Plus the ASA thermoplastic reservoir helps to discourage mold and algae growth. All these features work to keep the water in a Dine a Chook Drinker clean and free from disease-causing contamination.
Ensure your coop is cosy and dry
Not only is wet litter a pain to clean and costly to replace, a wet coop is a haven for bacteria and parasites. Damp litter is also a common cause of respiratory illness in backyard flocks.
Dine a Chook Chicken Drinkers keep the coop and run dry. Not only are they leak-free, they also prevent spills, splashes and drips.
Easy to install
We provide a complimentary Mounting Kit with all Feeders and Drinkers, suitable for installation on timber or metal surfaces.
Simply install the steel brackets using the screws provided and hang your Drinker by the rear mounting hooks.
Drinkers should be installed at eye level for the smallest chicken in the flock. Always monitor your birds after installation to ensure that they can all drink comfortably. A step, such as a brick, can be provided if needed.
For installation on cage wire or mesh, we recommend purchasing an additional Wire Mesh Mounting Hardware Kit.
All orders ship from our warehouse in Solana Beach, California USA.
Shipping is free to the 48 contiguous US states (and Washington DC) via registered post. Standard shipping rates apply for all other addresses, with shipping fees calculated at check out.
We use a range of carriers, including USPS, UPS and FedEx. Customers will be provided with a tracking number specifying carrier via email after their order has shipped.
Standard shipping takes 3-7 business days on average, and longer for large packages, remote areas and addresses outside of the 48 contiguous states. Shipping times may be affected by holidays, weather events, industrial action and other disruptions beyond our control.
Four Chickens Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for shipping delays and will not be held liable for late or lost deliveries, including but not limited to any loss or damage resulting from delays or inaccurate delivery estimates.
For goods damaged in transit, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify Four Chickens Pty Ltd within 3 days of their receipt as per our Returns Policy (see below). Any transit-related claims made outside of the specified 3-day period will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All decisions made by Four Chickens Pty Ltd in these matters will be final.
3 year Manufacturer's Warranty on Drinker body; 1 year Warranty on Lubing outlets