Ensure your poultry have access to the cleanest feed and water with the Dine a Chook Large Chicken Feeder and Twin Cup Drinker Kit.
This Chicken Keeper pack is essential for small flocks of poultry (up to 4 hens). The Twin Cup Drinker allows two birds to drink simultaneously, supplying 4 chickens with enough water for 2 days.
No more wasted feed on the floor and no hazardous water puddles. A combination of high-quality materials, hand-assembly, and intelligent design based on the natural anatomy of a feeding chicken make Dine a Chook the best Chicken Feeders and Drinkers in the world. Ask our 50,000 happy customers in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and now the USA!
1 x Large Chicken Feeder
1 x Twin Cup Chicken Drinker with 2 Lubing Cups and Dine a Chook float upgrades
2 x Complimentary Mounting Kits for timber or metal
FREE delivery to mainland USA with quick dispatch from California
Large Chicken Feeder
- 28.3″ high (720 mm)
- 8.15 lb capacity (depending on feed)
- Can feed 6 birds for up to 4 days
- Adjustable depth feed hopper keeps feed in the Feeder
- Suits mash, micro pellets and pellets
- Silo-inspired feeding bay prevents feed waste with internal horizontal and vertical paddles to prevent raking, thrashing and scratching
- Stops feed getting wet: Patented rain hood and gutter system; watertight design
- Easy to clean with a removable base
- Keeps feed fresh
- Prevents contamination with dirt, poop and litter
- No rust or moving parts
- Lock-on lid with carry handle
- Moulded rear mounting hooks
- 100 % ASA thermoplastic is commercial-grade and made for outdoor use
- UV treated
- Made and manufactured in Australia
Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker - 2 Drinker Cups
- 21.3″ high (542 mm)
- 1.05 gallon capacity
- Water for 2 hens for 4 days (depending on weather, diet, breed etc.)
- Reliable water on-demand
- Easy to fill: Fill in place with bucket or hose, or carry to the tap with the convenient handle
- Clean, fresh water: No BPA, lead, glues, chemicals or rust; reduces algae, mold and bacteria
- Prevents contamination: Chickens cannot walk poop into the water
- Easy to clean
- Keeps the coop dry: No spills, leaks or drips; cannot be tipped over once installed
- Dine a Chook float upgrade automatically refills Drinker Cup to a higher level preferred by chicken keepers
- Genuine German Lubing Cup - industry-standard
- UV treated ASA plastic for long term outdoor use
- Australian made (except German Lubing Cup)
Save money instantly
A Dine a Chook Feeder solves one of the biggest problems chicken keepers face: wasted feed. Based on the natural feeding behaviour of hens, the unique silo-inspired feeding bay with internal paddles is designed to prevent raking and thrashing. This means no more spilled feed on the ground, that ends up as rodent-attracting waste. By keeping feed in the Feeder, a Dine a Chook saves you money instantly!
The Dine a Chook patented rain gutter and hood also protect feed from the rain, preventing food spoilage from rainy weather. Wet feed is wasted feed, so keeping feed fresh and dry saves your money.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that our feeders and drinkers are virtually maintenance-free. Made from quality materials designed to withstand the elements without becoming brittle or cracking, with Dine a Chook you are giving your hens a long-lasting Feeder and Drinker set
When hygiene matters
Our revolutionary feeding and drinking system is the most hygienic in the world. We can guarantee that your feed and water will be cleaner, now that your hens cannot stand in them.
All day long, your hens are scratching and walking in their poop. Chicken feet can contaminate feed with multiple diseases and bacteria, including deadly salmonella. Dine a Chook prevents dirty chicken feet from walking on the feed or in the water, reducing disease in your flock.