The Dine A Chook Twin Cup Drum Drinker is the perfect solution for those with larger flock sizes. This uber impressive chicken drinker can feed up to 16 hens for 2 – 3 days, depending on the season. The perfect excuse for you to go away for the weekend and know your hens have adequate water—no more worrying about them tipping over their drinker.
The twin lubing cup system boasts our Australian engineered upgraded automatic float system. It refills the cup as it the water level drops. So as long as there is water supply in the drum, your birds will always get access to freshwater. They do not need to press on the float for the cup to refill. Smart design is what has made Dine A Chook a world leader in Chicken Feeders and Drinkers.
Dine A Chook Drum Chicken Drinker details
- Made & engineered in Australia
- Large 5.28-gallon capacity
- Freshwater for up to 16 medium hens for 2-3 days (depending on the season).
- German Lubing drinker cups
- Dine A Chook auto float system
- Dine A Chook leak free engineered fittings
- No more leakage or mess
- Super easy to clean
- Prevent algae, bacteria, and also contamination in the water
Drum Drinker Options available:
- Twin lubing cup & yellow float
- Twin lubing cup & blue float
- Drum Drinker with extension and twin cups.
What is the extension option?
Our extension plumbing allows you to locate the drum drinker outside the coop and have the drinker cup inside the coop. Having the drum outside the cage wire is ideal in instances where room or height is problematic. It also makes it so simple to refill the drum.
Also available – Drum Drinker with single lubing cup
Shop the full range of Dine A Chook USA Chicken Drinkers