The ultimate feeder and drinker for your backyard hens is here. The Dine A Chook Large Chicken Feeder and Drinker provides fresh, algae free water to your hens and the no waste large chicken feeder stops waste and keeps feed fresh and also dry.
This kit is perfect to feed and supply water for 4-8 hens. Plus it will instantly save you money and give you peace of mind. How?
Instantly Save money
The revolutionary Dine A Chook Large Chicken Feeder and Drinker saves you money from the moment you install it.
- Waste reducing – the large feeder by design stops chickens flicking feed onto the ground.
- Stop replacing wet feed – Our exclusive rain hood and gutter stops feed getting wet.
- Help prevent illness – Dirty water is a major cause of disease transmission. One of the leading causes in water contamination is bacteria which comes from chickens walking in their water. By design, the only part of the chicken which enters the drinker cup is their beak. Less chance of contamination means healthier chickens and less trips to the vet.
- No buying replacement parts – Our feeders and drinkers have no moving parts (other than the drinker cup) and so unlike a treadle feeder, they can not breakdown, rust or need you to buy replacement springs.
- Help stop rats – The elevated positioning of our feeder helps lessen the chance of rats in the coop. Primarily rats are attracted to feed on the ground as well as the smell of wet feed. Dine A Chook prevents wet feed and feed on the ground which helps reduce rats in the coop.
Peace of mind
The Dine A Chook Chicken feeder and drinker is made in Australia. As such, you know its built to endure some of the toughest conditions mother nature can throw at it.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your feeder and drinker are set up to feed your hens over the weekend, allowing you to make a guilt-free escape.
The Aussie Made Dine A Chook Large Chicken Feeder and Drinker will make you the envy of all your mates. Unlike cheaply made, overpriced feeders. Dine A Chook have the best in quality design, engineering, and more importantly value for money.
Dine A Chook is trusted by over 50,000 backyard poultry keepers around the world. Become a Dine A Chook family member today and say g’day to your feathered friends.
Read this great article on how dirty drinking water is a vehicle for infection amongst your flock. After reading it you understand clearly Dine A Chook is the best investment for your poultry health.