The sleek good looks of the Big Red Chicken Feeder and Twin Drinker are from the same people who brought you the original waste-reducing, waterproof chicken feeder - Dine a Chook!
Why choose red? Why not? This Red Waterer and Feeder Set still offers the same exceptional product guarantee, yet gives you a shiny new color choice that the hens are bound to love. Chickens love Dine a Chook, and they love red!
It’s time to give up on the bell feeders or chicken treadle feeders. A Dine a Chook Feeder and Drinker will give you years of use, while also being the most hygienic choice for your flock. Reduce feed wastage straight away and provide clean, fresh water with automatically refilling Lubing Drinker Cups with this Dine a Chook Set.
1 x Large Chicken Feeder - RED
1 x Twin Cup Chicken Drinker - RED
2 x Lubing Cup outlets - RED
2 x Dine a Chook float upgrades (PINK) for Lubing Cups
2 x Complimentary Mounting Kits for timber or metal
FREE delivery to mainland USA with quick dispatch from our California base
Save money on chicken feed
The number one reason you are spending too much on your feed is waste. Chickens are messy eaters. If they are allowed, they will thrash feed all over the food or, worse, stand in their feed and scratch in it.
Our customers all remark on the immediate cost savings a Dine a Chook Feeder gives them. Chickens cannot stand in a Dine a Chook Feeder or scratch the feed, which means less waste and no poop tracked into the feed. Plus the unique silo-inspired feeding bay with interior paddles stops chickens from raking or flicking the feed out onto the floor. Keeping the feed in the Feeder means cost savings for you!
A naturally cleaner choice for your chicken coop
Our Chicken Feeders and Drinkers keep your coop cleaner. This is a fact. Dine a Chook Feeders prevent feed from being thrashed throughout the coop, while our Drinkers prevent muddy puddles. The result? A cleaner coop that is less attractive to rodents.
While a clean coop is important for healthy chickens, so is clean feed and water. Unlike treadle feeders or bell drinkers, Dine a Chook products’ clever design prevents your hens from putting their filthy feet in their feed or water supply. No more contaminated feed or water means healthier, more productive hens.
The Dine a Chook Guarantee
- All parts (excluding German Lubing Cups) are made in Australia to withstand our tough conditions
- Our Feeders and Drinkers are proudly hand-assembled
- We use ASA plastics for their durability in the sun. Our Feeders and Drinkers won’t become brittle or degrade in the sun like other plastic Feeders.
- No lead. No BPA. No glue.
Large Chicken Feeder
- 28.3″ high (720 mm)
- 8.15 lb capacity (depending on feed)
- Can feed 6 birds for up to 4 days
- Adjustable depth feed hopper keeps feed in the Feeder
- Suits mash, micro pellets and pellets
- Silo-inspired feeding bay prevents feed waste with internal horizontal and vertical paddles to prevent raking, thrashing and scratching
- Stops feed getting wet: Patented rain hood and gutter system; watertight design
- Easy to clean with a removable base
- Keeps feed fresh
- Prevents contamination with dirt, poop and litter
- No rust or moving parts
- Lock-on lid with carry handle
- Moulded rear mounting hooks
- 100 % ASA thermoplastic is commercial-grade and made for outdoor use
- UV treated
- Made and manufactured in Australia
Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker - 2 Drinker Cups
- 21.3″ high (542 mm)
- 1.05 gallon capacity
- Water for 2 hens for 4 days (depending on weather, diet, breed etc.)
- Reliable water on-demand
- Easy to fill: Fill in place with bucket or hose, or carry to the tap with the convenient handle
- Clean, fresh water: No BPA, lead, glues, chemicals or rust; reduces algae, mold and bacteria
- Prevents contamination: Chickens cannot walk poop into the water
- Easy to clean
- Keeps the coop dry: No spills, leaks or drips; cannot be tipped over once installed
- Dine a Chook PINK float upgrade automatically refills Drinker Cup to a higher level preferred by chicken keepers
- Genuine German Lubing Cup - industry-standard
- UV treated ASA plastic for long term outdoor use
- Australian made (except German Lubing Cup)
Complimentary Mounting Kits
- One per Feeder/Drinker unit
- Custom-made steel brackets moulded to fit the rear mounting hooks on the Feeder/Drinker unit
- Suitable for timber and metal surfaces
- Easy to install