For clean drinking water and a dry coop, you need a Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker.
Chicken Drinker Features
- Size: 1.05 gallon / 4 L
- Measurements: 21.3″ height x 5.11″ width
- One Lubing Cup outlet
- Less spillage for a drier chicken coop
- Leak- and drip-free
- Fresh, clean water with reduced risk of contamination
- Chickens cannot stand or poop in the water
- Easy, top-filling design - fill in place with a hose or watering can, or carry to the tap
- Origin: Australian made with a German Lubing Cup
- Prevents algae and mold growth
- Lubing Cups automatically refill
- UV treated ASA plastic
- No chemicals or glues
- Easy to install with complimentary Mounting Kit
- Drinker Cup float upgrade provided
- Lock-on lid with carry handle
- Warranty: 3 years on Drinker / 1 year on Lubing Cup
How the Drinker Works
The Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker features a Lubing Cup and float. The Cup automatically refills as your chicken drinks. Simply refill the water reservoir as required.
All Lubing Cups are accompanied with an upgraded Dine a Chook float. While the original Lubing Cup floats work perfectly well, most chicken keepers prefer the higher water levels provided in the Drinker Cup by the Dine a Chook float. For this reason, we recommend replacing the original float with the Dine a Chook float upgrade when you install your new Drinker.
An Australian made drinking system for harsh conditions. After all, if it can survive in the harsh Australian sun, it can operate just about anywhere.
Our Drinker bodies are practically indestructible and are UV treated for long term outdoor use. Plus, the German Lubing Drinker Cups are the industry standard for poultry hydration and will provide many years of reliable service with proper care.